Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Toaie is registered at the Amsterdam Chamber of Commerce with number: 72593865. VAT number: NL001142858B37.
The General Terms and Conditions of Toaie apply to all offers, products, orders, agreements and deliveries of Toaie. By ordering an item you agree to these conditions, please read through them carefully before placing an order. If you have any queries relating to these conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agreement and Order
1. The agreement becomes binding at the time you place your order. Toaie will process your order after you have paid. Until that time, Toaie will remain the full owner of the product(s).
2. Once your order is processed you will receive a confirmation e-mail confirming that your payment is accepted along with the details of your order. If you need an invoice including VAT please e-mail to email@example.com.
3. All images and specifications are an indication. Every product is handcrafted so variation may occur. If a product does not meet your expectation you may return it, but it may not be a reason to file a claim.
Quality & Product Care
1. Any damage to the products by misuse of them cannot be claimed to Toaie. Misuse can be wearing while doing physical exercises, intensive labour or when sleeping.
2. Quality changes that occur by not taking good care of the products cannot be claimed to Toaie. This means not bringing in contact with water, cosmetics or any harsh chemicals.
Price, Payment and Payment Methods
1. You can choose from the following secure payment methods: Ideal and Credit card; Mastercard & VISA.
2. If Toaie posts, accidentally, an incorrect price on the website – and it is clear that it is a mistake – we have the right to adapt. Even though you already ordered the article.
3. Toaie is entitled to adjust all prices for its products or services, shown in its shop, on its website or otherwise, at any time.
4. Increases in the cost prices of products or parts thereof, which Toaie could not foresee at the time of making an offer or the conclusion of the agreement, may give rise to price increases.
5. All product prices shown on toaie.com are including taxes but excluding shipping costs.
1. Delivery takes place while stocks last.
2. Toaie delivers all packages via a courier service with Post NL.
3. Delivery of products ordered online takes place at the address indicated by the customer.
If you accidentally entered an incorrect delivery address or are not home when Post NL has tried to deliver the package – and there are therefore extra costs – Toaie calculates these additional costs on to you.
4. Toaie will send the order as quickly as possible after payment of the agreement. Toaie always strive to make sure you get your order in the estimated shipping time. If this is not possible, for whatever reason, you will be notified about this immediately.
5. If the package of a delivered product is opened or damaged, the customer must have a note drawn up by the forwarder or delivery person before receiving the product. In the absence of which Toaie may not be held liable for any damage.
1. Any delivery period specified by Toaie is indicative and does not give the customer the right to dissolution or compensation if this period is not met with, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
2. The delivery starts once the customer has fully completed the (electronic) ordering process and received an (electronic) confirmation of his order from Toaie.
3. Exceeding the specified delivery period does not entitle the customer to compensation or the right to terminate the contract, unless Toaie cannot deliver within 21 days or if the parties have agreed upon otherwise. After these 21 days a full refund will be given to the customer. If the product should arrive after 21 days, the customer has the choice to still buy it or to return it to Toaie.
4. Up to and including the delivery Toaie bears the responsibility for the order. After the delivery, the responsibility will be transferred to the customer.
1. Toaie checks every item before sending, should you by any chance get a faulty product, please contact us within 72 hours after receipt, by sending an email with clear pictures of the item, shipping box & order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Exchanges
1. We, of course, hope you will be satisfied with your purchase. If for some reason you are not, you have 14 days from the date you received your order to return the product.
2. The return form always has to be included in the box and the item has to be in its original packaging.
3. You can send the package with the return form to:
Eerste Kostverlorenkade 16-3
4. The costs and responsibility of the return shipment is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is damaged with a manufacturing fault).
5. If goods are used, worn, damaged or incomplete Toaie has the right to refuse returned items.
6. The refund will take place after receipt and inspection within 14 working days from the day that you return package arrived at the return address.
7. Toaie can only transfer the refund to the account where the original payment came from.
1. In addition to the provisions of article 6:75 Dutch Civil Code, a shortcoming of Toaie in the fulfillment of any obligation to the customer cannot be attributed to Toaie in any situation independent of the will of Toaie, when the fulfillment of its obligations towards the customer is prevented in whole or in part or when the fulfillment of its obligations cannot reasonably be required from Toaie .
2. The force majeure situation referred to in paragraph 1 is also applicable - but not limited to: state of emergency (such as civil war, insurrection, riots, natural disasters, pandemics etc.); defaults and force majeure of suppliers, deliverymen or other third parties; unexpected disturbances of power, electricity, internet, computer or telecoms; computer viruses, strikes, government measures, unforeseen transport problems, bad weather conditions and work stoppages.
3. If a situation of force majeure arises as a result of which Toaie cannot fulfill one or more obligations towards the customer, these obligations will be suspended until Toaie can comply with it. This also counts for the delivery period.
4. From the moment that a force majeure situation has lasted at least 30 days, both parties may dissolve the agreement in writing in whole or in part.
5. Toaie does not owe any (damage) compensation in a situation of force majeure, even if it has obtained any advantages as a result of the force majeure situation.
1. All photos and images displayed by Toaie are copyrighted. Without written permission from Toaie, photos and graphics displayed by Toaie cannot be reproduced and publicly used.
Changes in the general terms and conditions
1. Toaie is entitled to amend or supplement these general terms and conditions.
2. Changes of minor importance can be made at any time.
3. Major changes in content will communicated by Toaie to the customer in advance as much as possible.
4. Consumers are entitled to cancel the agreement in the event of a substantial change to the general terms and conditions.
All legal relations are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
Any dispute arising out of the execution of this Agreement shall be subject to the competent jurisdiction of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
These Terms and Conditions became effective on 02.07.2020.